We are excited to officially reopen our offices for routine eye exams. In compliance with CDC guidelines, we are seeing patients on an appointment-only basis.
The health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority as we reopen our doors. To achieve the highest level of protection, we have implemented new safety protocols at all four Vision Boutique locations.
Here is a list of new COVID-specific procedures we have put in place:
- All staff and patients must wear face masks. We ask all patients to wear their own masks. We will provide masks to patients who arrive without one.
- All staff and patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival. Patients will need to answer a series of questions before their appointment.
- Patients must come to their appointment alone, unless they are a minor and need adult supervision or require a caregiver. In these instances, we will allow one guardian or caregiver inside with the patient.
- Appointments times are spaced out to one patient an hour.
- Staff and patients will practice social distancing and keep six feet apart whenever possible.
- Testing equipment has been fitted with protective barriers.
- Enhanced sanitation protocols in place, and all instruments, surfaces, and furniture will be disinfected between patients.
We will follow the policies outlined above until further notice. In the meantime, we are still available via phone for contact lens orders and our virtual styling service.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon!